Steering Rack | Steering Rack Reconditioning Ireland | Power Steering
AVAILABLE FROM STOCK - EASY ONLINE ORDERING
The steering rack is the system that transmits the direction you set with the steering wheel to the front wheels of your car. A steering bar driven by a pinion allows the wheels to turn left or right according to the movement of the steering wheel. If the steering rack fails, you will find it difficult to manoeuvre and change direction.
When the steering rack fails, it usually shows the following symptoms:
- Difficulty turning the steering wheel and/or changing course;
- A hard, soft or stuck steering wheel;
- Noise in the suspension or steering;
- Vibration in the steering wheel;
- Lack of stability of the car, especially at high speeds, and imprecise driving;
- Noise when you turn the steering wheel.
Get in touch with our experts for more details